Thursday, June 9, 2011

Casablanca via Dubai & Sharjah




From Abu Dhabi the cheapest flight we could find to Casablanca was on Air Arabia, about $350 1-way. The flight leaves from Sharjah, the emirate north of Dubai. It's a no-frills flight, meaning you have to pay for meals (about $7 for the vegetable briyani) and if you want to reserve a seat ahead of time it will also cost about $7. Yesterday I took the bus from Abu Dhabi to Dubai, and lugging my backpack in the 115 degree afternoon sun from the bus station to a Dubai hotel has motivated me to lighten my load before continuing on to Morocco. Tomorrow before the flight I'll reconsider what items are really necessary (e.g., clothes, sunglasses, toiletries, camera, iPod) and mail the rest back to Abu Dhabi ...

1 comment:

  1. I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post. Movers in Dubai

    ReplyDelete